We may collect certain personal information from you in connection with your activities with TJX Rewards Access, such as when you sign up to become a member or participate in promotions in our stores or online. This information may include:
- contact information (including name, e-mail address, postal address, and phone number);
- date of birth;
- shopping history;
- other personal information you provide to us on our Website, on feedback forms, in our stores, when you use your card or when you interact with us in other ways, both online and offline.
Your web browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict, reject or disable certain cookies (but please note that we do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals from web browsers). Additionally, you may opt-out of data collection from the particular companies that we use to collect information from users of our Website.
- We use a company called Adobe to collect and analyze information about the use of our Website. To learn more about Adobe's collection and analysis of information by automated means, including how to opt out, click here.
When we collect information from you, we may use it for a number of purposes, including to:
- Register you for the TJX Rewards Access card and any related benefits;
- Communicate with you about the benefits of the TJX Rewards Access card;
- Track your accumulation of TJX Rewards Access points or other benefits;
- Identify your product and service preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional products, services, features, promotions or events and special offerings relating to the TJX Businesses that might be of interest to you;
- Administer your participation in promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- Improve merchandise selections and customer service;
- Invite you to participate in customer research;
- Enable the financial institution that issues the TJX Rewards® credit card, Synchrony Bank, to make offers to you regarding the TJX Rewards® program;
- Respond to your comments and inquiries;
- Measure the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and events;
- Help us understand Website activity and improve your use of our Website;
- Help us prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities and minimize risk;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, managing our communications, performing market research, and administering our Website).
We may share your personal information among the TJX Businesses (which are affiliates owned by TJX, including T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post, Derailed, Winners, HomeSense, and T.K. Maxx). They may use this information to offer products and services to you consistent with the purposes identified in this statement. Your information may also be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation) involving all or part of the TJX Businesses or as part of a stock sale or other change in corporate control.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information. However, we cannot guaranty the effectiveness of these safeguards, and nothing in this notice shall be construed as an express or implied warranty against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We do not seek nor will we knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Our Website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These linked websites operate independently from TJX and may have their own privacy notices or policies. Other linked websites may be owned or controlled by TJX but have privacy policies that differ from this one. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by TJX, we are not responsible for the websites' content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites. We suggest you review the privacy policies of any linked websites you visit.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, you may contact us as described in the Contact Information section.
- Contact Customer Service, Monday - Friday 9:00 AM -5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) at the toll-free number 1-866-517-4685 if you do not want to receive promotional text messages, e-mail and/or postal mail communications from us in the future. Please specify if you would like to opt out of text messages, e-mail, postal mail or all three. If you have already received communications from us, it will expedite the opt-out process if you are prepared to provide us with the exact name, phone number and e-mail and/or postal mail addresses under which you have been receiving communications from us.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law provides that you be given the opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information with third parties that would use such personal information for their own direct marketing. Absent such an opt-out, we may share your information with other TJX Businesses (which are affiliates owned by TJX, including T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Derailed), to provide you with information about their products, services or promotions that we think may be of interest to you. We also may share your information with other non-affiliates absent such an opt-out, as described in the "Information We Share" section above. Accordingly, per California law, we provide a way for you to opt out if you do not want us to share your information in this manner.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Notice, or if you wish to update the personal information you have provided to us, you may do so by:
Writing to us at the following address:
TJX Rewards Access
770 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701
- Calling customer service Monday - Friday 9:00 AM -5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) at the following toll-free number: 1-866-517-4685
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices. We will post a prominent notice on the site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate when it was most recently updated.