- To fully participate in the Loyalty Program and accumulate Qualifying Purchases (as defined below) with a membership account ("Account"), an individual must register with the Loyalty Program (a "Member").
To become a Member of the Loyalty Program, individuals must (i) obtain a plastic membership card (a "Plastic Card") at the point
of sale of any T.J.Maxx, Marshalls or HomeGoods location in The United States (each a "Participating Store," collectively
"Participating Stores") or, obtain a digital copy of the a membership card (a "Digital Card") by visiting www.tjxaccess.com
(the "Website") (Plastic Cards and Digital Cards shall be referred to collectively as "Loyalty Cards"), and (ii) for a Plastic Card,
either (a) provide a valid email address to a store associate at the register when making a purchase (not currently available in Puerto Rico), (b)complete the registration information on the form accompanying the Plastic Card (the "Card Carrier") and submit it to a store associate at any
Participating Store, or (c) register the card completely and accurately using the Plastic Card online registration form at the Website or by using the
smartphone QR code on the Card Carrier, or, for a Digital Card, register the card completely and accurately using the Digital Card online registration
form at the Website ("Registration" or "Register"). After Registration, Plastic Card holders will find a digital version of their card available on the Website.
Members may save a copy of the Digital Card to their computer or smartphone, have a copy of the Digital Card sent to their email address, and/or
bookmark the Digital Card webpage in their internet browser.
If an individual is already a Credit Cardholder, he or she does not need to obtain a separate Loyalty Card. The TJX Rewards Credit Card can also function as a Loyalty Card, and a Credit Cardholder may become a Member of the Loyalty Program by either (i) completing the Credit Cardholder online Registration form on the Website, or (ii) by clicking the "Sign up for Email" link on www.tjxrewards.com and submitting the required Registration information. A Credit Cardholder may, if he or she wishes, pick up a Plastic Card in store and Register as described above. The Plastic Card will automatically be linked to the applicable TJX Rewards Credit Card account after Registration is completed, so long as the email address used to Register the Loyalty Card is the same as the email address and First Name used to Register the TJX Rewards Credit Card for the Loyalty Program.
- No purchase or fee is required in order to become a Member.
- As of 10/15/15 all T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods stores in the United States shall be deemed Participating Stores.
- Registration requires the creation of a password ("Password") necessary to access a Member Account on the website. Credit Cardholders who Register by clicking the "Sign up for Email" link on www.tjxrewards.com are not required to create a password, however Credit Cardholders that do not create a password will only be able to track their purchases by viewing their Credit Card Program account at www.tjxrewards.com , and will not be able to access their Member Account on the Website unless they instead complete Registration (including creation of a Password) on the Website. Registered Members are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their Password, for all activities that occur using their Password and for notifying TJX of any unauthorized use of their Password. You should not give your Password to any other person. You cannot have more than one Account. If you attempt to obtain more than one Account, TJX may terminate your membership and all Loyalty Program Benefits (as defined below) in your Account may be forfeited. It is fraudulent for any individual, company, club, association or group to use or to direct, encourage, or allow other persons to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating or aggregating Loyalty Program Benefits for combined use, unless such use is expressly permitted by TJX. TJX is not responsible in any way for any loss arising from unauthorized use of a Password or a Member's failure to comply with these provisions.
(as defined below). All registration information marked as "required" must be completed in full. Accounts must only be used by the Member
whose name is listed on the Account. Registration in the Loyalty Program is subject to verification and may be deemed invalid if the information
provided at Registration is not true and/or complete.
The following are benefits available under the Loyalty Program (collectively, "Loyalty Program Benefits").
All Loyalty Program Benefits are communicated via email. If Member does not open emails from the Loyalty Program to view his or her Loyalty Program Benefits, his or her Account may be deemed inactive (as described in the Inactive Memberships section below).
- Members are eligible to enter exclusive Member-only sweepstakes and contests ("Contests") as offered by TJX from time to time. Contests are subject to additional terms and conditions set out in official rules available at the time of entry.
- Qualifying Purchase Benefits are subject to availability, may be limited to certain geographic locations or Participating Stores and may vary at TJX's sole discretion.
- Members who make three (3) purchases as described below at any Participating Store and present their Loyalty Card before the completion of the purchase transaction ("Qualifying Purchases") will qualify to receive benefit(s) typically communicated via email invitation, which may include early shopping access to stores, advance tips on fresh arrivals, free gifts or gifts with purchase, and/or other special offers ("Qualifying Purchase Benefits"). However, purchases made with the TJX Rewards Credit Card by Credit Cardholders who have Registered as described above before making these purchases will be deemed Qualifying Purchases without use of the Loyalty Card (subject to any limitations for Qualifying Purchases as described herein). Purchases made with a TJX Rewards Credit Card within the one (1) year prior to the date of a Credit Cardholder’s Registration in the Loyalty Program will be credited as Qualifying Purchases in a Credit Cardholder’s Loyalty Account upon the Credit Cardholder’s completion of Loyalty Program Registration. Benefits and terms of the Loyalty Program are independent from the points and terms of the Credit Card Program. Qualifying Purchases will typically be updated to a Member's Account within 72 hours.
- Qualifying Purchases must be made at three separate Participating Stores and/or on three (3) separate days. Limit one (1) Qualifying Purchase per Participating Store per day.
- Qualifying Purchase Benefit(s) earned by a Member will be provided in the next applicable Benefit Period following their third purchase. "Benefit Periods" are monthly and benefits will typically be accrued by the first Friday within a new month.
- Once a Member has made three (3) Qualifying Purchases, any further Qualifying Purchases will count toward the next applicable Benefit Period.
- Members must register their Loyalty Card within ninety (90) days of the first Qualifying Purchase(s) made with the Loyalty Card in order for such Qualifying Purchase to be reflected in the Member Account.
- Qualifying Purchases expire one (1) year after the date on which the purchase was made. Such expired Qualifying Purchases will be removed from the Member Account and will not be used toward a Member's next Qualifying Purchase Benefit.
- Returns, exchanges or activity other than purchases will not be deemed a Qualifying Purchase. Additionally, the purchase of gift cards alone shall not be deemed a Qualifying Purchase.
- Notice of Qualifying Purchase Benefits will be communicated primarily via email to the email address provided at Registration. From time to time some benefits may be communicated through postal mail.
- Except for purchases made with the TJX Rewards Credit Card by Cardholders who have Registered, in the event a Member does not present their Loyalty Card when making a purchase, they will not receive credit for the Qualifying Purchase in their Member Account. Members can check the status of Qualifying Purchases in their Member Account on the Website, and can use the "Add a Visit" tool to add a Qualifying Purchase for which they did not previously receive credit. After Member enters receipt information on the Website, upon verification of Member's receipt information, a Qualifying Purchase will be added to Member’s Account. Only three (3) Qualifying Purchases may be added in a twenty four (24) hour period by using the "Add a Visit" tool on the Website. Upon a Member's request to the Customer Service center at 1-866-517-4685, TJX may adjust such Member Account with regard to the Qualifying Purchase in its sole discretion, with appropriate verification of Member's transaction/receipt number, date, total sale amount, and store number.
- By becoming a Member, you will receive emails from both this Loyalty Program as well as emails from other TJX businesses that might be of interest to you.
- A Member Account may be deemed inactive if Member has not opened an email sent by the Loyalty Program in the last twelve (12) consecutive months, unless otherwise requested by Member and extended by TJX in its sole discretion. If the Loyalty Card associated with the account has not been used to purchase merchandise at any Participating Store in the last 12 consecutive months, Qualifying Purchases will expire. If a Member Account becomes inactive, the inactive Member Account holder may be required to re-register with a new Loyalty Card in order to become reinstated as a Member. Credit Cardholders will also continue to be subject to the terms and conditions of the Credit Card Program, including without limitation any expiration and/or inactivity requirements set forth therein.
- Members must notify TJX immediately by 1-866-517-4685 if their Loyalty Card is lost or stolen. A new Loyalty Card can only be obtained in store and must be re-registered.
- If a Member has a damaged Loyalty Card, a replacement card may only be obtained at a Participating Store and must be re-registered.
- Members who desire to cancel their Loyalty Account can do so by either (a) clicking here, or (b) by calling Customer Service at 1-866-517-4685. By electing to opt-out from receiving emails from TJX, a Member's Loyalty Account will automatically be cancelled.
- In the event a Member cancels their TJX Rewards® Credit Card account but would like to remain a Member of the Loyalty Program, a new Loyalty Card should be obtained in store and Registered on the Website.
TJX, its affiliates, related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees and contractors (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the "Released Parties") are not responsible for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. If, for any reason, the Loyalty Program is not capable of running as planned, including, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of TJX which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Loyalty Program, TJX reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Loyalty Program or otherwise respond to the circumstances as TJX deems appropriate. In the event TJX is prevented from continuing with the Loyalty Program as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within TJX control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), TJX shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Loyalty Program.
- This Loyalty Program (or any component thereof) is void where prohibited by federal, state or local law or regulation.
- Loyalty Cards remain the sole property of TJX.
- Individuals are only eligible to register for one Membership in the Loyalty Program and may only hold one Loyalty Card. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Members may access copies of the same Digital Card on various devices.
- Loyalty Card must be presented each time a Member makes any purchases, exchanges or returns merchandise at a Participating Store. However, for Credit Cardholders that have Registered, the TJX Rewards Credit Card must be presented for all purchases, exchanges or returns at a Participating Store for purposes of obtaining Loyalty Benefits.
- Loyalty Cards may not be reproduced in any manner. Any unauthorized reproduction of a Loyalty Card may lead to a cancellation of such Member Account and may have additional legal consequences.
- A Member is responsible for advising TJX of any change of their name, mailing address, e-mail address or any other required membership enrollment data. TJX is not liable for misdirected communications or any consequences thereof.
- Member is responsible for notifying TJX in the event that a Member believes Member Account information is incorrect. To correct errors related to a Member Account, Members must contact 1-866-517-4685 and TJX shall make or allow such changes in its sole discretion subject to appropriate validation. Members may be required to submit documentation to support a claim of Member Account error, at the sole discretion of TJX.
- If any term hereof is held by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be severed herefrom and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.